Prep nurtures every aspect of who you can be, from the arts and athletics to your academic achievement and interest in the world around you.
Thank you for your interest in Flintridge Prep. We’re committed to offering a broad liberal arts education that offers students a variety of opportunities to delve into their favorite subjects and activities—whether they’re academics, extracurricular, athletic, or artistic.
Prep is a coed independent day school for grades 7-12 offering a balanced education that encourages students to embrace their love for learning in an honest, generous, and respectful environment. At Prep we go beyond academic transcripts and test scores, taking into account a student's strength of character, motivation, initiative, intelligence, creativity, perseverance, and the ability to relate to others. Read the Headmaster’s Welcome here.
Strike the right balance
Students love the small class sizes and appreciate working closely with teachers who are passionate about teaching. Their goal is to provide for each student, in every discipline, the knowledge and tools required to excel in college and in life. We provide a school environment that values ethical and emotional development as equally important to intellectual development.
Find out about Prep’s Idea Lab.
Start your application now
- Click here to begin the online application.
- Click here to request recommendations from your child’s math and English teachers online.
- Click here to use our online system to track the progress of paperwork associated with your application, including transcripts, recommendations, and interview scheduling.
- Flintridge Prep does not have an online method for requesting transcripts. Click here to download a Transcript Request form. Simply fill it out and give it to your child’s school at the end of the first trimester/semester.
- If you would like to apply for financial aid, click here.