View Flintridge Prep Alumni in a larger map
Put yourself on the map! This will give you and alumni everywhere an instant snapshot of where we are.
See those pins? Click on any one of them to learn about a Prep alumnus.
To add yourself to the map, please use the specific instructions below.
How do I get added?
Important: You need a Google account to add yourself to the map. You must be logged into your account to follow these steps.
- Step 1: Click here to access the Prep Alumni Map. Click the red 'Edit' button in the left column.
- Step 2: Zoom in and find your location. Click on the blue "Add Placemark" pin at the top of the map and drag to place the pin.
- Step 3: Brand the pin icon by clicking on the blue image at the right of the bubble. Then select "My Icons" and choose the blue pin.
- Step 4: Edit the place information by adding a title and a description. Use Rich Text and HTML modes to add links, photos and even YouTube videos that show how you make an impact on the community.
- Step 5: Click the 'Save', then 'Done' button on the left column.
You can also email us at email@example.com to have you pin placed.