Dear Community Member,
For students in 11th and 12th grade who are not athletes, testing is on a weekly basis on Mondays and Wednesdays through the end of the school year. Please refer to the Blue-Silver schedule in onCampus.
Testing will always take place on the Memorial Athletic Field; juniors and seniors should go to the field during their free periods to obtain a weekly test. Please make an appointment in advance each week through Omni. If your child is not registered for COVID-19 testing, please register at Omni as soon as possible. Please use one parent email per student.
- Next Week’s Testing Schedule
- Monday, April 26 – Blue
- Wednesday, April 28 – Silver
- Memorial Athletic Field
- Free Periods
- For families who plan on traveling, please review the updated travel protocols in the On Campus Safety Plan.
- Students are not considered fully vaccinated until two weeks after their second dose of vaccine, and will have to learn from home after travel, assuming they are not fully vaccinated.
- Students should not come to school for a test while they are under quarantine.
Head of School
The COVID-19 School Compliance Task Force includes:
Nicole Haims Trevor
Please visit the Return to Campus Plan webpage for the latest updates and important information.