Dear Community Member,
We are thrilled to share that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is now approved for use in children and adults over the age of 12, and we encourage all our eligible community members to receive a vaccine.
USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, located at 1812 Verdugo Blvd, Glendale, CA 91208, has clinics scheduled for Saturday, May 15, Sunday, May 16, Wednesday, May 19, and Thursday, May 20. Appointments for children over 12 are available.
- Register for Saturday, May 15 (9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Register for Sunday, May 16 (9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Register for Wednesday, May 19 (1:30 - 4:30 p.m.)
- Register for Thursday, May 20 (2:00 - 4:30 p.m.)
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine option available for individuals who are 12+.
- The Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available for individuals who are 18+.
- If you'd like to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit the LA County Department of Public Health vaccine site to read through facts and review frequently asked questions about the vaccine, which are available in multiple languages.
Additional Vaccine Resources
The following list contains information on scheduling vaccinations; some of these resources may still indicate that the vaccine is only available for individuals over 16 or 18 years of age while they are adapting to new federal, state, and county guidance.
- LA County provides a map of vaccine availability. Under Look for an Appointment, click Map. This is especially helpful if you know which vaccine you would like to get for yourself or your child. View the vaccine availability map here: http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/vaccine/hcwsignup/
- strong>California Department of Public Health My Turn: https://myturn.ca.gov
- California State Website for Vaccines: www.covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/
- Pasadena Department of Public Health (for those who live or work in Pasadena only): https://www.cityofpasadena.net/public-health/covid-19-vaccine/#vaccine-allocation-phases
- Kaiser: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/southern-california/health-wellness/coronavirus-information/covid-vaccine
- Rite Aid: https://www.riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
- Vons: https://www.vons.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
- Pavilions: https://www.pavilions.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html
- Ralphs: https://www.ralphs.com/rx/guest/get-vaccinated
- CVS: https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine
- Walgreens: https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/covid-vaccine.jsp
Please feel free to direct your questions to anyone on the COVID-19 School Compliance Task Force or email email@example.com.
Head of School
The COVID-19 School Compliance Task Force includes:
Nicole Haims Trevor
Please visit the Return to Campus Plan webpage for the latest updates and important information.