Dear Community Member,
We appreciate our community’s commitment to keeping each other safe and our extended community safe. We are not tracking vaccination status this school year.
Faculty, staff, and students should continue to use the Magnus Health app to check in for school, regardless of vaccination status. Anyone coming to campus should continue to wear a mask inside and outside except when they are eating and drinking, and maintain a six-foot distance at all times, regardless of their vaccination status.
Through the end of the year, all family guests coming to campus for events (such as sporting events, LAMoG, Promotion, or Baccalaureate) must complete a symptom assessment and follow the protocols listed below, regardless of vaccination status:
- Do not come to campus if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, are quarantining after travel, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
- Follow the Community Commitment, Honor Code, and the On Campus Safety Plan.
- Guests must complete this Symptom Self-Assessment form and bring it with them to each event.
- All guests must have their temperature checked upon entry.
- Masks should be worn at all times.
- Six -foot distancing protocols should be followed at all times.
- Parents/guardians should complete the Magnus Health app symptom check-in for their student 30 minutes before arriving to campus for an event. Share the GO screen with students.
- Students who were already on campus for their Blue or Silver Day do not need to redo their Magnus Health app symptom check for an after-school event.
Head of School
The COVID-19 School Compliance Task Force includes:
Nicole Haims Trevor
Please visit the Return to Campus Plan webpage for the latest updates and important information.