About the ISEE
Students who seek admission to schools in the Pasadena Consortium must take the ERB Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE). Students can test at a convenient location and have the scores sent to the schools to which they apply. Though the test requires three hours and is a timed test, students will find that they have adequate time to complete most sections. Two short breaks are programmed into the test format. Please refer to www.erblearn.org for an introduction to the test, information on how to register your child for the test, representative test questions, and a registration form.
1. Students must register in advance for the test and are encouraged to sign up early as test sites will fill up quickly.
2. Be sure to designate by code number on the registration form those schools you want to receive the scores. Flintridge Prep’s code is 052375.
3. Students may test at any site listed on the ERB website www.erblearn.org. Each location is a test site for all schools in the consortium. Students need not be applying to the school where they choose to test.
4. No other admissions-related activities take place on the day of the testing.
5. Test results will be sent to families as soon as the tests have been scored and upon request, sent to the schools of your choosing.
6. The test site school will not receive your test scores unless you have encoded that school’s ID number on your application form.