Flintridge Prep is dedicated to excellence in academics, and to the human development of students and the school community to the fullest extent possible. To that end, Flintridge Prep offers a rigorous, balanced curriculum, complemented by a wide variety of extracurricular activities in the arts, athletics, community service and outdoor education.
If you would like to inquire about possible future openings, please direct your resume to the Dean of Studies for faculty positions; the Director of Finance for administrative and staff positions; or the Athletics Director for coaching positions.
Technology Support Specialist
Flintridge Preparatory School seeks a Technology Support Specialist. This role is responsible for all end user support including diagnosing and troubleshooting computers, mobile devices, AV equipment, printers, software, applications, and other related peripherals. In addition to technical proficiency, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and enjoy interacting with people. Flintridge Prep offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and professional growth opportunities. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Technology.
- Analyze, track, and resolve help desk requests and ensure prompt, thorough resolution of issues.
- Diagnose and repair computer hardware and software issues.
- Diagnose and repair classroom AV, projectors, and smart board peripherals.
- Tier 1 support for desktop and mobile issues.
- Printer repair and supplies management.
- Documentation of procedures and training materials.
- Maintain workstation, software, and printer inventory.
- Image, configure, and deploy new workstation setups.
- Coordinate with vendors for assistance with repairs.
- Active Directory user and computer administration.
- Attendance at some weekend and evening functions will be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 7/10 and Mac OSX.
- Knowledge of mobile device operating systems (Android, iOS).
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- A+ Certification
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.